It’s been a while since I posted a recipe on this blog, so I think it’s high time for Good Food Friday to make comeback! (Hopefully a lasting one!)
Today I’ve decided to share with you a easy-peasy summer recipe: Tomato Bruschetta!
- olive oil
- Chop the tomatoes in small pieces and put them in a bowl.
- Chop the garlic and put it together with the tomatoes.
- Add olive oil and stir.
- Add oregano, salt and pepper then stir again.
- Bake your bread in your oven until reddish (I would say for about 5 minutes on a medium temperature) or you could go the easy way and just toast the bread in the toaster.
- Wait for the bread to cool down a little then put the tomato composition on it.