Being busy with uni and internship and life in general, made me feel a little uninspired about my blog and what should I write about because lack of time isn’t the only problem I have right now, but also the lack of ideas.
So whenever I feel down, or I feel uninspired I search for quotes or I read articles that I think would motivate me or will inspire me. Today being one of those days, I found some motivational quotes by Jim Rohn, who was an entrepreneur, an author and a motivational speaker. Unfortunately, I haven’t read any of his books, yet, but I still want to share with you 10 quotes that made me feel more inspired.
1. Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.
2. Formal education will make you a living, self-education will make you a fortune.
3. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t you’ll find and excuse.
4. For things to change, you have to change.
5. The book you don’t read, can’t help.
6. Your life doesn’t get better by chance, it gets better by change.
7. How long should you try? Until.
8. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills.
9. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
10. Either you run the day or the day runs you.
There are many others who are just as inspiring. Do you have a quote that inspires you?