Where I live we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving. All I know about this celebration is what I’ve seen on TV or in the movies. However, I was really excited when Steph (who has a lovely blog, so go check it out) nominated me for this challenge.
The Challenge rules
- Share this image in your blog post
- Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for
- Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for
- Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part
5 People I am Thankful for
- My parents – for supporting me no matter what and being the best parents I could’ve asked for (I love you endlessly!)
- My brother – who even though can be annoying at times is always there for me when I need it
- My grandmothers – who always make sure I am properly fed (even when I’m not hungry haha)
- My roommates – who took care of me for the past couple of me when I wasn’t feeling well
- My friends – who have stayed with me through thick and thin, when I was at my best, when I was at my worst and even when I was annoying the hell out of them (I’m so grateful to have you in my life!)
5 Things I am Thankful for in 2015
- For my blog – I am really thankful for making this blog and actually posting constantly on it.
- For all the people I met – both in person and here on WordPress. (You guys are amazing!)
- For all the news things I learned – about myself, about others, about life in general.
- For books, movies and TV series – because they are always there for me when I’m bored, tired or just trying to escape this world for a little bit.
- For my personal growth – I feel like this year I’ve started to see life in a more positive way and I’ve tried to focus on the good things in my life, rather than the bad ones. So far so good.
5 Nominations for this Challenge
- Bianca – who has an amazing blog and is one of my best friends (Love you, babe!)
- Mila – who has a gorgeous blog that you should definitely check out.
- Lou – who is this talented human being who takes incredible photos
- The Sliver Screen Savant – my ‘go to’ blog when I need a good movie to watch
- Art of Coffee – who has a beautiful and poetic blog
What are you thankful for this year?