This recipe was mostly an invention. I basically took whatever I had in the fridge and put them all together.
Here’s how you do it!
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 big onion
- 5 small cucumbers
- 1/2 small bowl of corn
- 1 small bowl of peas
- 5 spoons of mayonnaise (or as much as you like)
- condiments: salt, pepper, ground ginger, curry
- Chop the tomatoes, the onion and the cucumbers.
- Boil the corn and the peas if they’re frozen or fresh out of the garden.
- Mix them all together.
- Add the mayonnaise and the condiments.