Time for the weekly recipe! Now, this recipe has no exact amount of ingredients. It’s just about how many vegetables do you want in your sauce.
- mushrooms (fresh, frozen or jar)
- a handful of frozen corn (or fresh if you have it)
- a handful of frozen or fresh peas and carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tomatoes
- half a pepper
- tomato sauce (I used home made)
- Boil some water with a pinch of salt for the spaghetti. Once the water is boiling add the spaghetti, stirring from time to time until they’re cooked. Strain the spaghetti.
- Chop the onion, the garlic, the pepper and the tomatoes and the mushrooms if they’re fresh.
- Add the chopped onion and the garlic in pan with olive oil in it. Let them cook until for 1-2 min.
- Add the chopped pepper and stir.
- Add the mushrooms, the corn and the other veggies and let them cook for 5 min. Stir from time to time.
- Finally add the chopped tomatoes and let them cook again for 5 minutes.
- Pour 1 liter of tomato sauce or juice and half a cup of water.
- Add the condiments of you choice and let them cook for 15-20 min or until the sauce thickens and the veggies are cooked.
- Put the sauce on the spaghetti. Enjoy!