I found this recipe some time ago and it seemed so simple and easy that I decided to give it a try and it turned out quite good. So I decided to share it with you.
- 5 carrots (you can use more if you like)
- olive oil
- Peel the carrots and slice them.
- Put some (very little) olive oil into the tray that you’re going to use.
- Put the sliced carrots into a bowl. Add as much as curry as you want or until the carrots are all covered in it.
- Season with salt and pepper and put the carrots into the tray.
- Put the tray in the oven for about 40 minutes at 180°C (356°F), or until the carrots are cooked.