I have a new recipe for you today: Accordion Potatoes, a delicious and simple meal.
- potatoes (as many as you want)
- some bacon or ham
- half a butter
- condiments (salt, pepper, curry, dried oregano, dried parsley, ginger)
- Slice the potatoes but 1/3 or halfway down (DO NOT slice it all the way down!).
- Chop the bacon or the ham.
- Put the potatoes on a tray and just sprinkle the bacon on top of the potatoes. Then, put the tray aside.
- Chop a garlic clove.
- In a pot melt some butter, add the chopped garlic and condiments.
- Pour the melted butter on top of the potatoes and put the tray in the oven for 1 h/1 h and a half.