The Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award is a series of questions provided by the person who nominated you. I was nominated by Erica of Girl, Unspotted ( who has an amazing blog) and below are the questions she asked. The rules are to mention the blogger that nominated you, answer 10 questions of the bloggers choice, nominate 10 more female bloggers, and make up new questions for your nominees to answer.
1.What is the best memory you have from your favorite city?
Hmmm… It’s so hard to choose. I have so many great memories from so many great places. But one of them would have to be going to perfumery in France and learning how perfumes are made. It was an incredible experience.
2.What is the worst misadventure you’ve had during your travels?
It’s kinda funny now that I think about it. A few years back I went mountain climbing with my family and some friends and by the time we reached the top we were left without water. So going back to the camp it was horrible experience that I don’t want to repeat. It was summer and being without any water, I was incredibly thirsty and tired so I cried all the way down. Not only that, but by the time we reached lower ground and found water it was already so dark that we couldn’t find the way back to the camp so we had to sleep under the night sky. Hearing the bear roaming around. It wasn’t a great experience, but it was unforgettable. Haha.
3.What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Bratwurst, while in Germany. I know it’s not strange for most people, but for me it was. I never had them before, but they were delicious.
4.Have you ever attended a festival abroad? If no, what is a festival you’d like to attend?
Unfortunately, no. But I would love to attend Coachella and I don’t know if this counts but I’m dying to go to Oktoberfest.
5.From where is the last stamp you have on your passport?
I don’t have any stamps on my passport. I’ve only travelled around Europe and since the country I’m from is in the EU, like most European countries, I don’t even need a passport to travel.
6.Have you ever traveled alone, why or why not? If yes, where did you go the first time you did?
No. I never had the chance. But if ever given the chance I wouldn’t say no.
7.Tell me about the craziest or most unforgettable night out during your travels.
I’m not much “night out girl”. I’d rather stay in, eat pizza and binge watch some TV show. But during one summer I was with my friends at the beach and we drank and danced all night. I can’t say it was unforgettable because I don’t remember much… but it was one of the craziest!
8.What do you carry with you in your purse/backpack for a day of exploring?
My camera, obviously. Maybe some water and some snacks. And some local currency.
9.Where did you go on your most recent road trip?
Last summer I was with my family on a road trip around my country. It was great to see old places and discover new ones.
10.What is one travel advice you’d like to give?
Always take pictures of the places you visit, but never watch the places you visit through your camera lens. Sometimes it’s okay to take a break and just “breathe in” everything that is around you.
1. What is travelling to you?
2. If you were to describe travelling in one word what would it be?
3. What is your favourite thing about travelling?
4. If you were to live in one country/city for the rest of your live which one would it be and why?
5. What is the most interesting city or place to visit in your country?
6. Which are 3 things that never miss from you luggage on your travels?
7. If you were to choose between visiting a place where there are many people or visiting a more isolated place which would you choose and why?
8. Which is the best place that you ever visited and why?
9.Which is the worst place that you ever visited and why?
10. What piece of advice would you give to the travellers out there?
- Maneka ( https://manekaj.wordpress.com/ )
- Kate ( https://travelfareatwell.wordpress.com/ )
- Beth ( https://bethmuturi.wordpress.com/ )
- Denise ( https://myjourneyaroundtheglobe.wordpress.com/ )
- Morgan ( https://rosemills.wordpress.com/ )
- Julia ( https://maynothingstopyou.wordpress.com/ )
- Emma ( https://aroundtheworldwithemma.wordpress.com/ )
- Sadie ( http://sadiesbeenthere.com/ )
- Chloe ( https://itstartedinoxford.wordpress.com/ )
- Alexandra ( http://alexandrawritenow.com/ )
Thanks again, Erica, for nominating me!